- Format: In bulk and packaged.
- Indicated in the preparation of factory mortars, interior and exterior coatings and other construction products.
- Soil stabilization.
- For water treatment. Hydrated lime is used for water treatment either to remove impurities by separating dense media (coagulation, flocculation, precipitation) as well as for pH correction in processes that make the environment acidic, as well as favoring any neutralization process. Another application linked to the same sector is the sanitization of the sludge resulting from the purification process and elimination of its odors.
- In agriculture and food. In the preservation of fruits and vegetables and dairy facilities. In construction.
- In the preparation of mortars it provides workability, lightness and breathability. Due to its plasticity, it absorbs certain structural deformations.
PRODUCT : Calcium Lime CL 90-S
REGULATIONS : UNE-EN 459-1 “Construction limes”
CHEMICAL COMPOUND : Calcium hydroxide CA (OH)
APPEARANCE : White powder
REACH REGISTRATION NUMBER : 01-2119475151-45-0211
|TEST||SPECIFICATION (UNE-EN 459-1)||TYPICAL VALUE (2)|
|CaO + MgO||≥ 90 % (1)||96 % (1)|
|MgO||< 5 % (1)||0,7 % (1)|
|CO2||≤ 4 (1)||2 % (1)|
|SO3||≤ 2 % (1)||0,1 % (1)|
|Useful lime||≥ 80 % (1)||94 % (1)|
|Free water||≤ 2 %||0,3 %|
|Volume stability||≤ 2 mm||0,3 mm|
|Rejection 90 microns||≤ 7 %||2,7 %|
|Rejection 200 microns||≤ 2 %||0,0 %|
|Penetration||> 10 y < 50 mm||35 – 45 mm|
(1) sup> On sample free of free and combined water.
(2) sup> The typical values are the average values representative of the quality of the product, being subject to possible variations.
For compliance purposes, the limits of the specification must be considered.